Worldwide Third-party Logistics Industry to 2026 - Advancements in 3PL Cold Chain Logistics Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, Nov. 25, 2021
DUBLIN, Nov. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Third-party Logistics Market Research Report by Service, Transport Mode, End-user, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Third-party Logistics Market size was estimated at USD 889.02 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 970.10 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.45% reaching USD 1,529.01 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Third-party Logistics Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Third-party Logistics Market, including A.N. Deringer Inc, AmeriCold Logistics, LLC, BDP International, Inc., Burris Logistics, C.H. Robinson, CEVA Logistics, CITI Solutions, DHL International GmbH, FedEx Corporation, International Press Softcom Limited (IPS), Kuehne + Nagel Inc., Nippon Express Co., Ltd, PANTOS Co., Ltd, Schneider National, Inc., United Parcel Service (UPS), Warehousing & Distribution Pte Ltd, XPO Logistics, and Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Third-party Logistics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Third-party Logistics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Third-party Logistics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Third-party Logistics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Third-party Logistics Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Third-party Logistics Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Third-party Logistics Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Rise in international trades
5.2.2. Globalization of business
5.2.3. Technology adoption for logistic and warehouse operations
5.2.4. Booming e-commerce sector
5.3.1. Lesser control over the delivery process
5.4.1. Advancements in 3PL cold chain logistics
5.4.2. Robotics or automation technology modernizing 3PL
5.5.1. Impact of unstable economic conditions
6. Third-party Logistics Market, by Service
6.2. Domestic Transportation Management
6.3. International Transportation Management (including Freight Forwarding)
6.4. Value-added Warehousing and Distribution
6.5. Warehousing &Distribution (W&D)
7. Third-party Logistics Market, by Transport Mode
8. Third-party Logistics Market, by End-user
8.3. Consumer and Retail
8.4. Food & Beverage
8.5. Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
9. Americas Third-party Logistics Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Third-party Logistics Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Third-party Logistics Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. A.N. Deringer Inc.
13.2. AmeriCold Logistics, LLC
13.3. BDP International, Inc.
13.4. Burris Logistics
13.5. C.H. Robinson
13.6. CEVA Logistics
13.7. CITI Solutions
13.8. DHL International GmbH
13.9. FedEx Corporation
13.10. International Press Softcom Limited (IPS)
13.11. Kuehne + Nagel Inc.
13.12. Nippon Express Co., Ltd.
13.13. PANTOS Co., Ltd.
13.14. Schneider National, Inc.
13.15. United Parcel Service (UPS)
13.16. Warehousing & Distribution Pte Ltd.
13.17. XPO Logistics
13.18. Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5d9ts6
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets